We tailor vaccinations to your pet’s lifestyle and follow recommendation set forth by the American Animal Hospital Association and the America Association of Feline Practitioners
Sick Pet Exams
Many illnesses can be managed with at-home veterinary care. Patients who need hospitalization or radiographs will be transferred to our hospital for further care and diagnostics.
- Bloodwork including CBC, Chemistry and thyroid testing
- Urinalysis and Urine Culture
- Intestinal Parasite Exams
- 4DX tests for Heartworm, Lyme, Anaplasmosis, Ehrlichia
- Feline Leukemia and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus testing
- AVID microchip registration and implantation
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Emergency transport to our hospital when clients are unable or the patient is too unable for client to transport
- Domestic and International Health Certificates
- Quality of life consultations and recommendations for palliative care
- Gentle, peaceful and private at home euthanasia
We see appointments in the Greensboro, Jamestown and High Point areas. We are willing to travel to other locations for an additional fee.
Our fees are comparable with area veterinary clinics. As a specialized service, we charge a House Call Fee, which ranges from $77 or more based on distance from our location. The house call fee can be split up between neighbors if you coordinate it so that we visit your neighbors on the same trip. We are happy to provide estimates upon request.
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, kindly give us 24 hours notice. If an emergency arises, and you will be unable to be home for the scheduled appointment, please contact us at least two hours prior to our visit, or you will be charged a house call fee.
We accept all major credit cards, check and cash. Payment is expected at the time of service.